Best for Smaller Decals on Flat Surfaces
- Clean and dry the application area. Make sure to remove any dirt, oil or wax.
- Remove the paper backing slowly making sure the decal stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
- Carefully position the decal to the desired area. Once the decal sticks it will be nearly impossible to reposition without destroying the decal. Rub the decal from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
- Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire decal is fully adhered to the surface.
- Slowly remove the transfer tape. Making sure no part of the decal remains on the transfer tape.
- Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal, but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible, once the bubble is gone.
This 30-second video will show how quick and easy it is to apply vinyl decals!